We are committed to seek out and grow the representation of women makers and designers to feature in our online store, with an emphasis on diversity—to honor, celebrate and appreciate their unique narratives.
If you are an artist interested in submitting your work for consideration to be sold online, please send us an email including:
- “Your name – Artist Submission” in the email subject header
- 4 – 6 images of your work, that you feel is well suited for NWHM
- Wholesale prices for the attached images
- Website address (optional)
- Your phone contact information
You may apply once a year, and are welcome to add other information to your submission, such as an artist statement or where else your work is currently sold.
All work submitted will be reviewed, however, we will only contact those applicants with whom we’d like to carry on a further conversation.
We are not equipped to administer return procedures of any samples.
For all product submissions please send your information to:
National Women’s History Museum
205 S. Whiting Street Suite 254
Alexandria, VA 22304